Sunday 1 January 2012

Festive sticky toffee puddings



Sticky toffee pudding has always been a firm favourite of mine, and though I often order it when eating out, this was my first attempt at making it. The recipe came from "Delicious Magazine" and when I read that they were good for freezing I decided to give them a bash.
I added a pinch of mixed spice just to make them a bit more festive, which worked well. The pudding and sauce recipe turned out perfectly. I made them in a regular 12 hole cup cake tin and ended up with 14. I froze all but one portion, and have since defrosted some and heated them in the microwave which works so well.
These are an absolute must for any occasion where you want to prepare food in advance, or just simply when you feel you deserve a treat!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious - hope you can make it for me one day! xo Sunny

    ReplyDelete